lundi 30 juillet 2007

PRACTICES OF A AGILE PROGRAMMER, Andy Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers

I had to read this book, as it has both "practices" and "pragmatic" in the title.
It is a great catalog. It is designed in short chapters (~2/3 pages) which gives a real rythm to the reading.
What I put into practice:
+ I use CruiseControl to automate the one-action build of my current project;
+ I work from the list.


I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.

1 commentaire:

  1. Salut

    Je viens de voir que le titre indiqué ne colle pas avec l'image du livre en question... Serait ce une coquille ou...?

    ==> perso j'ai pas aimé "Practices of an Agile Developer", que j'ai trouvé bien creux. De plus, mettre en gras ce qu'il ne faut pas faire en introduction de chaque point n'est pas une réussite, on a plutot tendance à retenir cette partie.

    Maintenant, ce n'est que mon avis...

    RépondreSupprimer